- Reduces scars, black spots and fine lines for smoother skin.
• 100% Natural source of Alpha-Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E): helps reduce scar, flight free radicals, fine lines and aid skin smoothing.
• Reducing stretch marks during and after pregnancy
• Reduce wrinkle on your face, hand and body to a lively touch
• Highly recommended by skin specialists
• has been clinically tested suitable for dry and even the most sensitive skin(clinical data supported)
• MES(multi-layer emulsion system) for deeply and rapidly absorb to epidermis
• A household-talked brand in Thailand as well as neighboring countries for several years.Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
• A derivative of Vitamin E that is more stable and more usable by the skin than Vitamin E alone.
• Help against dryness and the signs of ageing
• Help to heal scars and burns.. There is no known deficiency disease associated with vitamin e
• Currently it is recognized as a ‘radical protector’
• Enhance the benefits of the unstable vitamin c molecule in its capacity to fight against free radicals
• Found in foods like almonds and hazelnuts and in the oil from the wheat germ, cottonseed, soybean, maize, sunflower, safflower, and in green leaves.
• When taken full-strength from a cut leaf, the juice of an aloe vera plant is great for healing burns
• In high concentration, Aloe Vera extract has the same healing property and is also mild humectants.
• Derived from a tree and used in massage and aromatherapy.
• A good moisturizer and emulsifier rich in essential fat acids and Vitamin E with anti-inflammatory properties, nourishing, moisturizing and firming skin
• An herb used in the repair of nerve tissues from crushing trauma
• Has the ability to actually heal and re-grow new skin, painful lesions and skin ulcers, even healing scars
• Heal a host of corrupt skin conditions, including wounds and dermatitis.
• Promote the tensile integrity of the skin.
• Increase protein growth(Keratinization) in the skin.
There are no reviews yet.